Donna is a London-based designer who studied printed textiles at West Surrey College of Art and Design before starting her own business hand-painting and selling her unique velvet scarves.
She has since diversified her textile focus, using a range of seasonal fabrics and branching out into accessories and bespoke homeware.
In 2015 Donna began an exciting new venture by launching her first independent shop, Crimson & Clover, which is a stone’s throw away from her South-East London home where she works and lives with her husband and three daughters.
Donna is passionate about gardening so if not found in her studio or greenhouse – she can be found on one of her 3 allotments.
Commissions and trade enquiries are welcome.
Please contact Donna and she’ll be happy to discuss your requirements.
- Exhibited in the Young contemporaries Exhibition ICA London
- Bi-annual complete collections for Barney’s New York & Barney’s Japan Co. for 18 years
- Designed a signature collection for an Italian company for the European market
- Designed limited collection for The National Trust
- Participated in Lee Green Open Studios for over ten years
- A/W 2012 Collection of scarves showcased at Somerset House
Up and coming in 2015!
Early Sept – Opening Crimson & Clover in Hither Green SE13
Early Oct – Joint Exhibition at the Corner Shop craft central with designer-maker Nettie Birch
8-11th Oct – Taking part in Handmade in Britain at Kew Garden London
14th-15th/21st-22nd Nov – Lee Green Open Studios